The package’s features are :
- create and manipulate JSON objects
- add attributes and array to a JSON object
- convert from JSON to string
- convert from String to JSON structure
- debugging function
- customizable output (web or custom)
a little test procedure gives an idea of capabilities of this package.
The 1.1 version has released. Here the changelog between 1.0 and 1.1
- Add procedure to send appropriate mime type for Web output "application/json"
- printing enhancement.
- suppress global variable g_output_type.
- bug corrections in String2Json func.
- Add procedure to stream out the json object
- Suppress indentation for better perf on long json objects.
- Refactor terms to match on the english terms
- bug correction in getAttrValue, add param pOutPutStringDelimiter and pOutPutSeparator
that allows to format the output of the function.
- Add function getAttrArray that return an array of values in an plsql array of varchar2
- Add Array2String utility.
- Add License informations
The 1.0 version has released.
- Added a basic validation function to validate struture of JSON objects.